+ A.M.D.G. +
There are fourteen sections herein, one for each virtue, and one for each vice, in turn.
- 1. HUMILITY
- 2. THE OPPOSITE OF HUMILITY: PRIDE
- 3. OBEDIENCE
- 4. DISOBEDIENCE
- 5. PATIENCE, MEEKNESS, PEACEABLENESS
- 6. THE OPPOSITE OF MEEKNESS: WRATH
- 7. LIBERALITY
- 8. THE OPPOSITE OF LIBERALITY: AVARICE
- 9. TEMPERANCE IN EATING AND DRINKING
- 10. INTEMPERANCE IN EATING AND DRINKING
- 11. CHASTITY
- 12. UNCHASTITY
- 13. ZEAL IN WHAT IS GOOD
- 14. THE OPPOSITE OF ZEAL: SLOTH
This article, VIII. THE SEVEN PRINCIPAL VIRTUES AND THE SEVEN PRINCIPAL VICES is a post from The Bellarmine Forum.
Do not repost the entire article without written permission. Reasonable excerpts may be reposted so long as it is linked to this page.